Monday 18 December 2017

They don't get it!

The Catholic Church in Ballarat ( of all places) started removing ribbons from out the front of St Pats on Sunday just after the Royal Commission Report was released ( which showed that over 60% of abuse cases occurred in Catholic institutions...a whole lot of them in Ballarat!) there was outrage! And people have been replacing them ( including me) They obviously have learnt nothing. I tweeted a photo of my ribbon.
I put up a nice Christmas one this morning before work.
I delivered 250 brochures yesterday in the heat! I need a medal for all the newsletters and brochures I've delivered by myself in all weather this year alone!
Technical issues mean that in 2018 I'll be creating a Learning With Literature Facebook site instead of using Blogger. So just a few more posts this year and then posts just about education politics on this site from 2018.
Just Christmas tasks this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment