Saturday 7 May 2016

Ivanhoe unit

As promised I've attached my recently completed unit for Ivanhoe onto Teachers Pay Teachers for $5.00. 
Refer link below

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Ivanhoe-2541391


My Silver Sword/Carries War will be added in a few weeks once we have finished. We have the re-scheduled sports this week, dioramas and models to finish, Carries War to complete and Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children to start. We will finish Jack and the Beanstalk and start The Enormous Turnip and we will start a mini Jimmy Neutron unit.
It is also NAPLAN week so my grade 3 girl will start her tests this week. (Writing Coventions and writing - either narrative or persuasive text, numeracy and reading) I'm sure she will do very well and of course being Glen Park she will have a quiet, relaxing environment in which to do it.

Happy Mothers Day

No comments:

Post a Comment