Wednesday 27 April 2016

Silver Sword comics!

We made comics for important events that occurred in The Silver Sword today. Still a couple to be finished.







Sample missing persons poster for The Silver Sword.

We made paper models of German soldiers and put them in real photos from the time of the invasion of Poland in 1939.
They are starting on their plastic models next week and their dioramas.
 

The students came out today and ran a footy clinic....in the rain. The kids loved it.
 I've organised an excursion in July to get a tour of Essendon Football Club's facilities and also go to the MCG afterwards for a special Olympics interactive tour. That should be lots of fun!
Tomorrow is our school athletics sports at Llamberris. I'm a bit nervous about it because it's very different to our last sports group which was more laid back. I'm assured I will be given plenty of help running shot put. The weather will be a key factor. It rained on and off today and it is supposed to rain again tomorrow! I hope the kids will be ok, I can't be with them and there will be over 350 kids on the track and field!




My 54th birthday today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment