Saturday 2 April 2016

Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children

Another full day doing school work in between blogging, Reading through the Brack's Report and resetting household clocks.( end of daylight savings!)
 I finished about 95% of The Silver Sword unit plan and I also re-read Miss Peregrin's Home For Peuliar Children which I first read in 2011. 
My grade 6 girls have read the trilogy, or say they say. I'll read only book 1 as a serial after my war theme. ( Miss Peregrine's actually fits in well with The Silver Sword) and we will complete some learning tasks based on it over a fortnight.
 I finished reading it this afternoon and wrote up some notes for a unit plan which I will type up properly with sketches and an art sample or two later in the week. A big day tomorrow with a school yard clean up.
HOORAY 71000 Blog views


No comments:

Post a Comment