Friday 11 December 2015

End of a long week

I still need to pop up to work to prepare for camp and the end of the year but today we finished Spiderwick, Pinocchio and Tin Tin. The grade ones still have fables to finish next year.
One of my ex-pupils popped into school and helped in the library which was great of her. I will still have lots to do over the holidays. I was also asked by the Uni to take a second year student teacher at the start of next year.
This morning I got in very early and spent a while drinking coffee from my big New York coffee cup which my family brought back with them from their US holiday. Today I also finished reading an abridged version of A Christmas Carol. ( That makes 20 years now that I've read A Christmas Carol to my students at the end of the school year.)


No comments:

Post a Comment