Tuesday 22 September 2015

Maybe change is on the way?

Media reports out this morning say that the new Education Minister Simon Birmingham has said he’s considering the future of the plan. He told the media that “we must make sure that we… talk to the crossbenchers as well as the university sector, business and industry and see what they all accept as being priorities.”

Up at work
I thought I'd need about 4 days up at work these holidays. I've done 2 and a half ( Left early today to have lunch with some colleagues) Today I started work on a Swiss Family Robinson unit ( and finished my Odysseus unit yesterday) and started doing the paper mâché needed for my Greek soldier's helmet.( Photos below) I have another day of jobs to finish tomorrow and another day next week.
Drying outside on the tank stand.

Glen Park taken from the White Swan Reservoir 

No comments:

Post a Comment