Friday 14 August 2015

Red tape

This morning ( after the cleaning) was a great opportunity to get into some admin and get it done and out of the way. Which I did. I sorted out some accounts, signed off on our Premiers Reading Challenge, uncluttered my pin board and email, responded to some email and checked out some PD for later in the year. I also tidied up the graphic novel library and parents library. ( Photos below)


I can feel spring almost here. Bulbs are starting to pop out in the garden. We've got a fair bit of weeding to do soon.

Kookaburra on the playground looking for breakfast this morning.
There's been a helicopter hovering around all morning. I thought it might have been a crop duster but maybe taking aerial photos? I hope it's not Bronwyn Bishop!

No comments:

Post a Comment