Tuesday 20 January 2015

Busy day

Busy day today buying stuff for school from Harvey Norman ( iTunes credit) Spotlight ( art and craft) Radmac ( Pupil requisites ) and Bunnings ( garden stuff and a new brush to remove cobwebs!) and helping my wife out in her classroom for a while.
I stopped for a few minutes and watched the Ballarat High kids on rowing camp out in the heat on the lake. My daughter and I also saw a man proposing to his girlfriend in a bus shelter on Sturt St. You don't see that everyday. he was down on one knee with something in his hand ( ring?) and she was crying!

I also dropped stuff off at school and watered for a while

Check out the story and YouTube clip from the link below.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-01-21/straya-viral-video-made-for-basic-amusement/6030902

No comments:

Post a Comment