Friday 3 October 2014

Craft shopping

I did some shopping this morning for school from Riot and Spotlight ( art material for various activities this term based on King Solomons Mines and James and the Giant Peach) I found some fun craft activities with a Halloween theme which I can utilise for other themes.( We don't do Holloween in Australia but the confectionary and craft industry are trying to suck us into it!) What really shocked me was the amount of Christmas material at Spotlight. They had one entire aisle plus it spilled over into a few others that's not including the Christmas themed material.
I noticed that my neighbour was burning off on the side of the road again. Today will be warm for spring and there is a strong breeze so I hope we don't have any more trees catching alight!



No comments:

Post a Comment