Thursday 24 July 2014

Busy week

We had a busy day today finishing off 2 literature units and getting ready to start a new one.
Today we finished off our mini-unit for MacBeth. The grade 6s made a pop up re-tell card about the visit of Banquo's ghost while I read the last chapter of Tales from Moominvalley. On Monday we'll just finish off some last little bits of work and then begin our Harry Potter unit. 
My grade 4 boy finished off his ghost wagon and it turned out well. ( I made if part of the Moomin book display)

I put up a display of our completed tasks for MacBeth today.



One of my grade 4 girls is making a 'goblet' for a Treasure Trackers book she has just completed.


Grade 1 and 2 are still studying Folk tales and next week we'll start The Gingerbread Man. one of my parents has volunteered to come in a cook some gingerbread men with us on Thursday.
We also completed information reports about angles ( a maths theme we've just completed) and on Monday we'll create information reports about Tudor Monarchs.


No comments:

Post a Comment