Tuesday 24 June 2014

Celeste helping with the dioramas.

Wow- what a wet, miserable, windy day. Yes winter is certainly here in Ballarat.
I hope it settles down a bit before Thursday when we're off to Kirk's Reservoir for a BBQ.
My grade 1 and 2 are working on their Billy Goats Gruff diorama. Celeste, my student teacher is working with them and showing lots of patience and skill. I'll miss her when she finishes up on Friday.
Photos below







My grade 6 kids watched the Errol Flynn Robin Hood and loved it. ( It is the best!) They are creating a Venn diagram comparing the film and the Howard Pyle book ( There are loads of differences) They are also using our new information report format to create an information report on the 3 Plantagenet Kings. ( They're getting the hang of it so I will have them using the scaffold without me helping them next term.)

No comments:

Post a Comment