Thursday 3 April 2014

Last day of term

Today was the last day of term 1.Tomorrow is the start of a 2 week holiday.We did some Easter tasks today while we watched an Easter themed DVD.
Below are photos of the kids working on Easter baskets. one of my parents and 2 of my girls made chocolates in the microwave using moulds. The children then wrapped some up in proper Easter egg foil and put them in a basket they made to take home for their parents.( I assume they got home) We also had a hot dog lunch. I also took a photo of the new security light which I had installed in time for holidays. We had a lovely dawn this morning before it clouded over. Still no rain sadly.







The Auditor General released a report on rural education today ( Download the full report below) 

http://www.audit.vic.gov.au/publications/20140403-Rural-Students/20140403-Rural-Students.pdf

I'll have a read of it and make a comment during the break.

In the holidays I have some cleaning and re-organising to do. Also some planning for term 2 including a unit plan for Moby Dick to create. I think about 6 days worth of work. I also hope to have a few days off to catch up with my reading ( the pile of books beside my bed is getting higher)

No comments:

Post a Comment