Monday 9 December 2013

Transition Day

My two new students for 2014 had their transition day today. Charlie and Leo came for half a day. We read The Very Hungry Caterpillar and completed some craft activities. We also did some name writing and counting ( They did really well at this which is great. Charlie in particular was very good at using scissors. Both did some water color painting and their efforts were terrific.) I sent home some information packs but gave out the wrong ones so they'll have to exchange their Christmas gifts when they come back to school.
I also took a photo of the 'floral reindeer' the Ballarat Council have in Sturt St. They look good.
Below are some photos of the new kids and also a photo of Steve McLaren my tech guy who pops in every Tuesday to make sure everything with out IT works well. Steve does a great job ( I took a photo of him at work because he wouldn't want me writing this)







No comments:

Post a Comment