Wednesday 6 November 2013

New flowers

More surprise bulbs in the garden. I have no idea what this is but there are about a dozen of these flowers popping up with purple and a brownish colored flowers in our garden replacing the daffodils that have died off. If anyone knows what they are I'd love to know.
I had a visit from a local called Lee before school who pulled in when I got to work and shook my hand and congratulated me on the job that I am doing.I can't say how much that pleased me to get a 'pat on the back' and a thank you from a stranger who has noticed all the hours I work weekdays and weekends. It is a largely thankless job being a principal of a one teacher school. We largely get taken for granted especially by the Department so it is nice to get some recognition and some understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment