Tuesday 6 August 2013

Winter through a window

Another idea I picked up from Pinterest. We created winter scenes through a window frame. They used brown paper for the frame, water color for the background and either oil pastel for the trees and fence or paper with a wood grain print on it. They turned out well. (I think they're getting the idea of perspective) Some of the scenes look more like spring than winter but I was happy with their effort. The girls also finished their Dolls House dioramas which are on display.Some of my girls also made a movie about dolls turning into zombies. They used iMovie on their iPads to make a 'horror trailer' for their zombie movie and it turned out well. They even used water-color paint for make-up ( which I wasn't too happy about!)





No comments:

Post a Comment